Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tiny & Toya

Tiny & Toya is my show man, I'm not even gonna lie! Some people are like "Ronisha, why do you watch that stupid show?" To me it's not stupid. I mean man, who doesn't love shows like that. I was in love with Baldwin Hills too. I wish they would air that show again. But back to Tiny & Toya. I don't like really hearin' about Tiny, I like hearin' about Toya's life. I don't know why, so don't ask me. I can't want until her book hits the makert, I really wanna read it. P.S. Yall should read Confessions of a Video Vixen. Karen "Superhead" Stephans is nastyyy! Lmao.

*Tiny & Toya - BET (Channel 56) Tuesdays @ 10pm.

- Signed, Ronisha Hill

3 comments:

  1. I'm following you =]
    Now follow me...
    hee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind. lol
    Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg baldwin hillsss was THAT DEALLLL
    & yeah i like toya better cause it seem like she actually works to get somewhere instead of getting evrything handed 2 her

    ReplyDelete