Thursday, August 6, 2009

Where's The Bud At ? ! ? !


Can I please get a hip hip hooray for Seattle Washington & it's awesome summer festivals? Ahahaha. Well today, I'm here to tell you guys about the Seattle Hemp Fest. If you don't know what "hemp" is, it's weed. In Seattle, the only time you can smoke weed in public is at this event. Well I really don't think you are suppost to but people do it anyway. Like what do you expect, it's a "hemp" fest. Durrrr... This is going to be my first time going & I am so freakin' excited! I can't wait until August 15 & 16 . & The best part about it is you don't even have to go with a parent or have Id to get in. It's free to the public. Everybody is about to be on cloud 9 or more like 59!

Now let's put the 206 (Seattle] on the map! Roll up the bud & past the it to the left!

- Signed, Ronisha Hill

4 comments:

  1. Hello this is Derrick. Thank you for joining my blog. If I can do anything for you just drop me a line on my blog. May God bless you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. follow my blog n ill follow u bakk

    authenticfabrication.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. im from seattle, been in alabama for a year but born and raised in seattle. i know people do smoke out there but its still not legal lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. geesh, i didnt know there was a day for smoking weed. lmao. so many people would love this.

    I am now following you, check out my stuff, subscribe and follow me. :)

    jblovly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete