Tuesday, July 28, 2009

G1 Vs. My Touch Aka G2

So I'm pretty sure everyone knows what the T-Mobile G1 is? Well, my mom is talking about getting me a new phone and I don't know what I should get. To me T-Mobile has really crappy phones. Right now, I have the Sidekick LX and I don't like it one bit. Sheesh, I don't like Sidekicks period! Their wack! But I really like the G1! I was reading up on some info about it, when I came accross something talking about a phone called the My Touch aka the T-Mobile G2 comming out soon. I don't really like that phone as much. It's the same as the G1, except it doesn't have a full keyboard and it's body is rounder. Which I don't like! The only thing better about it though, is that it has 3G internet. Bloggers, I'm so confused.

What are you guy's thoughts on the phones?

- Signed, Ronisha Hill

2 comments: