Wednesday, July 29, 2009

BFFN - Best Friends For Now

Before I write this blog, I would like to say I absolutely love Katy Perry. If you haven't heard of her, go check her out. My Favorite song by her is called "Ur so gay." But anyways, back to the good stuff. According to Bossip.com, they think that Katy Perry is going to turn Rihanna out. Like wtf Bossip, are you really serious? They're just BFF's! Just because they're being spotted together +& they took a trip to Puerto Rico or are going to doesn't mean anything. Please get real! The girl can't hang out w/ one gay person without the media speculating that she's going to be gay also?!?! Get over yourself, it's never going to happen! Besides, I think little RiRi still has feelings for Chris Brown. But we'll see what happens in the next couple of week between the 2 girls.

- Signed, Ronisha Hill

5 comments:

  1. thanks hunnn.
    like u blog too.!!
    be sure to follow me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how the media is...they speculate from every little thing. I guess we'll have to stay tuned and see what happens with this Katy Perry/Rhianna saga.

    ~Nina of *AF*
    www.theafgirls.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I saw that on Bossip...it was interesting. I didn't realize Katy was actually bi or whatever.

    fiercetastic.blogspot.com

    follow me =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love katy perry too! call me naive, but i never once questioned her sexuality, even with her song titles n stuff, lol.

    bossip, let those flyy girls hang out! they're just bff's, geez!

    thankss for joining my site! you're numero uno mama! =)

    Bre ---> breischill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup me too. I agree with Bre. I never questioned her sexuality either. Even with her songs. She's cool.

    cool blog! I'm following you, so check me out at http://miclounge.blogspot.com/
    return the luv. thanx

    ReplyDelete