Thursday, July 30, 2009

Young +& Rebellious

For my 16th birthday, which is Dec. 26th, my father is planning on taking me to the tattoo shop to get my first tattoo. I was thinking I should get something that I won't regret when I get older. So I decided on some prayer hands with my grandma's name saying rest in peace on my right shoulder blade. Recently, I concluded that not only do I want that tattoo but in the very same spot I want something fierce, like a tiger. Every time I ask my mother for something, weather it be a tattoo or another ear piercing, she says, "No, your too young!" I'm almost 16 mom what the heck! So I have decided since she does not approve of anything I want, I am going to get back at her, by getting my tattoo with my friend who is 20 years old. But instead of getting it on my shoulder blade, I'm getting it on my right calf.

How does that sound mom?!?!

- Signed, Ronisha Hill

4 comments:

  1. girl be careful what yu get. cuz it will come back at yu. yeah yur 16 and at the rebelllious stage but put some thought in what yur getting and most importantly where yur getting it.

    can it be covered? how would this affect a job interview.

    jus food for thought.


    check ma blog.
    akafamous.blogspot.com
    akafamous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fresh blogg... if your into Fashion come check out my bloggg

    :DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Is Something That I Really Want +& I Know I Won't Regret .

    I Not Gonna Go Behind My Mom's Back +& Get It .
    She's Startin' To Ease Up .

    L o l .

    +& Thanks For The Comment Tishajade .

    - Signed, Ronisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx for your comment and for following me, i'm kind of new at this so if I'm doin some small mistakes please tell me haha :P

    ReplyDelete